· All memberships are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be shared with other clients
· All memberships are to be paid for via the MINDBODY online portal.
· Memberships will be activated from on the date of purchase. Payments will be deducted weekly in advance. All classes with expire 1-month after purchase
· All weekly memberships require an 4-week minimum membership term and Nu Pilates requires 2 week’s notice of your intention to cancel your membership. Please note, memberships cannot be cancelled within the initial 4-week period.
· The membership will automatically continue on a weekly basis until NU Pilates is advised by you via email (email@example.com) to terminate the membership. 2 business days notice is required to process cancellations.
· Memberships may be suspended if you are travelling for an extended period of time, injured, suffer severe emotional circumstances or extreme sickness. Please ensure that you contact NU Pilates as soon as possible if these circumstances arise.
· Our 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all classes within memberships.
· Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per week via a third party biller. Fees for direct debit from a bank account will incur $2.20 on the first week and $1.10 for subsequent weeks thereafter. No additional fees are charged on credit card auto-debits.
· It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the weekly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, NU Pilates reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit is unable to absorb these costs and applies a $11.90 fee for these failed transactions. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
· NU Pilates is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
· If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, NU Pilates may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
· After the 4 consecutive week minimum term, memberships can be cancelled in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2 business days notice prior to the cancellation date request is required to process the suspension. Cancellations will not be accepted via social media, phone or any medium other than email.
· After the 4 consecutive week minimum term, membership may be suspended via a written request (via email to email@example.com) 2 business days notice prior to the suspension date request is required to process the suspension. Suspensions will not be accepted via social media, phone, in person or any medium other than email. · If auto-debit payments fail for 2 weeks or more, NU Fitness may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership.
· The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found on the Ezidebit website.